Your safe skiing holiday in South Tyrol 2020/2021
The hygiene concept of the 3 Peaks Dolomites ski area
In order to guarantee a smooth and safe winter holiday in the 2020/21 season, a comprehensive hygiene and safety concept applies throughout the 3 Zinnen Dolomites ski area.
Note: It is assumed that the basic rules of hygiene which are a minimum distance of 1 meter, wearing a mask if the distance cannot be maintained as well as regular hand washing and hand disinfection, is observed.
Here is an extract of the most important measures:
- Surgical face mask is obligatory at these places and is also checked: cable cars, chair lifts, ski buses, huts, mountain restaurants and in all other premises of the ski area.
- New 2020/21: The Helmjet Sesto. Thanks to the new detachable Premium 10-passenger gondola, transport capacity has been tripled.
- Introduction of a queuing system to avoid jostling and stressful situations. Visitor guidance system reduces waiting times and crowds at the valley stations.
- Regular disinfection of all cable car cabins in the ski area.
- Surface and room air disinfection measures are carried out daily in all public areas. Certain cleaning activities, such as cleaning of handrails, door handles and sanitary facilities, are reinforced.
- Our employees are continuously informed and trained about the current Covid-19 measures. The temperature of all employees is measured at the start of each work day
- There are sufficient hand and disinfection facilities at all cable car facilities and in the mountain huts