Your cancellation protection with regard to Covid-19
Our partner Europäische Reiseversicherung offers comprehensive travel protection - also with regard to Covid-19. Here is an overview of the cases in which cancellation protection applies in connection with Covid-19.
If you take out cancellation cover, you will not be charged any cancellation fees if you do not travel or break off your booked stay in the following cases:
- Elevated temperature, even if a subsequent test result is negative.
- If you test positive for Covid-19 (even without symptoms).
- If a close relative or a person living in the same household falls ill with Covid-19 and urgent attendance is required.
- If a close relative in the shared household becomes ill with Covid -19 and you therefore need to go into quarantine.
- If you fall ill during your stay and are required by the authorities to go directly home into self-isolation/quarantine, the trip interruption costs are covered up to the max. sum insured taken out.
Here you can take out the HGV cancellation protection at a reasonable price.