Your health is our priority
cleanliness has always been one of our highest priorities in Rudlerhof & Chalet Rudana. This is also highly appreciated by our numerous regular guests. A few additional hygienic measures and distance rules ensure a safety stay without disturbing your holiday experience.
Fortunately, we are in a unique location surrounded by the legendary Tree Peaks. From our apartments you can start fantastic hikes and bike tours in the Dolomites. Look forward to pure, untouched nature and enjoy the comfort of your private oasis with even more services like the “filled fridge”.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us by mail or phone if you have any further questions!
We expect you!
Your family Egarter with team
Covid-19 security measures:
- Careful cleaning or disinfection of all rooms as well as outdoor areas at regular intervals (special focus on critical points such as handrails, door handles, work surfaces, elevators, playrooms, toilets, etc.).
- Sufficient hand disinfection dispensers are distributed throughout the hotel.
- All employees wear a FFP2-mask if a interpersonal distance of 1,5 meters is not possible.
- The apartments are cleaned according to a strictly prescribes protocol. The cleaning staff must wear protective masks and gloves during the entire room cleaning process.
- With our digital guest map, you will receive all holiday information directly on your mobile phone.
- Pre-Check-in: For a quick check-in, we kindly ask you to send us your data in advance.
- Throughout South Tyrol there is a minimum interpersonal distance of 1,5 meters. Should this not be possible, the wearing of a mouth and nose protector is obligatory. In Rudlerhof & Chalet Rudana we also ask you to wear a mouth and nose protector in all closed rooms for general use, e.g. in the garage or at the reception on the arrival
- We ask you for your understanding that you cannot receive visitors in your apartment.
- The hygiene and safety measures are regularly adapted to the latest legal requirements.
The current situation is causing great uncertainty everywhere. Reasonable planning is virtually impossible - for us but also for you. We fully understand this. What we can assure you from our side is a maximum of flexibility - of course to a certain extent. In order to spare us all annoyances and inconveniences, we would like to recommend a travel cancellation insurance to you. For a relatively small surcharge, for example, the Europäische Reiserversicherung offers comprehensive cancellation insurance cover should a trip not be possible. All information in detail and the possibility to insure your stay with a few clicks at a reasonable price can be found here.
Without travel cancellation insurance or for cancellations not caused by an inability to travel due to Covid-19, the following cancellation conditions apply.